In September 1914, the School of Domestic Science was opened. In addition to all domestic subjects, about 40 pupils are instructed annually in all branches of household management as well as Arts and Crafts, preparing them to take their place as efficient home-makers.
In 1934, the new Chapel was solemnly blessed by the Most Rev. Dr. O'Brien, Bishop of Kerry. On the same occasion the Silver Jubilee of the foundation was celebrated. The Bishop presided at the Solemn Mass, assisted by the Parish clergy.
This information was supplied by the Sisters on April 7th. 1966. (Signed M.C.)