For purposes of this Agreement, the terms listed below are defined as follows:
1. : The National Federation of Federal Employees, Local 1998, Federal District 1, International Machinists and Aerospace Workers, AFL-CIO.
2. : U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Passport Services, Passport Agencies.
3. : Bargaining Unit Employee as described in Article 2.
4. : The Employer and the Union collectively.
5. : A duly elected or appointed representative or designee of the Union, and any accredited National Representative of the National Federation of Federal Employees, Federal District 1, International Machinists and Aerospace Workers, AFL-CIO.
6. : The performance of the mutual obligation of the Employer and the Union representatives to meet at reasonable times and to bargain in a good faith effort to reach an agreement with respect to the conditions of employment affecting employees and to execute, if requested by either party, a written document incorporating any agreement reached.
7. : A disagreement between the Parties as to the obligation of either Party to negotiate over a proposal.
8. : Meetings between the Parties which are held for communication and exchange of views on matters that affect conditions of employment of unit employees.
9. : Modification of this Agreement through negotiated changes, additions and deletions to any Article or section thereof.
10. : Additional articles, negotiated during the term of this Agreement, to cover matters not adequately covered by this Agreement.
11. : Any complaint by an employee concerning any matter relating to employment of the employee; by the Union concerning any matter relating to the employment of any employee; by any employee, the Union or the Employer concerning the effect or interpretation or claim of breach of a collective bargaining agreement, or any claimed violation, misinterpretation, or misapplication of any law, rule, or regulation affecting conditions of employment.
12. : Refers to calendar days, unless otherwise noted.
13. : The Federal Labor Relations Authority established by the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. Chapter 71).
14. : The Federal Service Impasses Panel established by the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. Chapter 71).