1. : The Employer will make a reasonable effort to assign overtime work to employees performing the task(s) during the workday. The supervisor will seek to equitably rotate overtime among employees who perform those duties during normal duty hours. Normally, overtime will not be assigned to an employee who is a chronic user of leave or whose record establishes a negative pattern of leave usage.
2. : All employees shall have an equal opportunity to share in the overtime, unless an employee indicates unwillingness to perform overtime duties. In the event an employee does not desire to work overtime, the Employer shall make an effort to accommodate the employee's request to be excused from overtime work, provided that another qualified employee, who normally performs the work, is available for the overtime. The Employer agrees that records of overtime work will be maintained by the Employer and that such records will be made available for review by representatives of the Union upon request in connection with a complaint or grievance.
3. : An employee shall neither be compelled nor permitted to work overtime without compensatory time off or paid overtime. Employees shall be compensated for any partial hour worked in appropriate increments of fifteen (15) minutes.
4. : Except in emergency situations, employees who are required to perform overtime duty will be notified they might be required to perform overtime duty at least one (1) work day prior to the time overtime duty is to commence.
5. : Management will normally schedule travel during an employee's regular work hours.
6. : Overtime pay shall be paid in a timely manner, normally no more than two (2) pay periods after the overtime is worked.