15. Gregory T.M., Moreno E.C., Patel J.M. and Brown W.E. Solubility of ß-Ca3(PO4)2 in the system Ca(OH)2-H3PO4-H2O at 5, 15, 25 and 37ºC. Journal of research of the National Bureau of Standards (A)- Physics and Chemistry, vol. 78A, no. 6, pp. 667-674 (1974).
16. Moreno E.C., Brown W.E. and Osborn G. Stability of dicalcium phosphate dihydrate in aqueous solutions and solubility of octacalcium phosphate. Soil science society proceedings, vol. 24, pp. 99-102 (1960).
17. Van der Houwen J.A.M. and Valsami-Jones E. The effect of organic ligands on the dissolution of synthetic hydroxylapatite. (2001) (in prep.)
18. Parkhurst D.L. and Appelo C.A.J. Users guide to PHREEQC (version 2)- a computer program for speciation, batch-reaction, one-dimensional transport, and inverse geochemical calculations. U.S Geological Survey, Earth Science Information center (1999).
19. Stumm W. and Morgan J.J. Aquatic chemistry. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. (1996).
20. Amjad Z., Koutsoukos P.G., Tomson M.B. and Nancollas G.H. The growth of hydroxyapatite from solution. A new constant composition method. Journal of dental research, vol. 57, pp. 909 (1978).
21. Nancollas G.H. and Tomazic B. Growth of calcium phosphate on hydroxyapatite crystals. Effect of supersaturation and ionic medium. The journal of physical chemistry, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 2218-2225 (1974).
22. Koutsoukos P., Amjad Z., Tomson M.B. and Nancollas G.H. Crystallisation of calcium phosphates. A constant composition study. Journal of the American chemical society, vol. 102, pp. 1553-1557 (1979).
23. Nancollas G.H. and Zawacki S.J. Calcium phosphate mineralisation. Connective tissue research, vol. 21, pp. 239-246 (1989).
24. Zawacki S.J., Heughebaert J.C and Nancollas G.H. The growth of non-stoichiometric apatite from aqueous solution at 37C: Effect of pH upon the precipitated phase. Journal of colloid and interface science, vol. 135, no.1, pp. 33-44 (1990).