7) You shall not use other people's computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
8) You shall not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
9) You shall think about the social consequences of the program you are writing or the system you are designing.
10) You shall always use a computer in ways that ensure consideration and respect for your fellow human.
UNETHICAL COMPUTER CODE OF CONDUCTS
•Example of unethical computer code of conducts include:
- modifying certain information on the Internet., affecting the accuracy of the information
- selling information to other parties without the owner's permission
- using information without authorization
- involvement in stealing software
- invasion of privacy
*** with the advanced of ICT, it is easy for anyone to retrieve your information from the Internet. You may not realize that when you fill a form on the Internet, your information may be exposed and stolen.
ETHICAL COMPUTER CODE OF CONDUCTS
•Examples of ethical computer code of conducts include:
-Sending warning about viruses to other computer users.
- Asking permission before sending any business advertisements to others
-Using information with authorization.
DEFINITION OF ETHICS
•In general, ethics is a moral philosophy where a person makes a specific moral choice and sticks to it.