(a) Helmet of darkness
(b) Cloak of invisibility
(c) Cloak of invincibility
(d) Gauntlet of strength
6. What was Hermes' symbol of office?
(a) A Staff
(b) A Hammer
(c) An Orb
(d) A Helmet
7. According to Homer Aphrodite was whose daughter?
8. Which two gods, did the Trojan prince Paris believe were less attractive than Aphrodite?
(a) Hera and Athena.
(b) Hera and Dione.
(c) Diana and Dione.
(d) Athena and Dione.
9. What is the Greek Name for the Roman Goddess Diana?
10. Who killed the giant Orion?
11. What is 'SADEMU' unscrambled?
Make your own worksheets and quizzes for Phones, Palms and PCs with QQM. For more FREE WORKSHEETS and to download QQM visit