(a) For his quest for the Golden Fleece.
(b) For his quest to kill the Gorgon Medusa.
(c) For his quest to defeat Hera.
(d) For his courage in the Trogan Wars.
19. What is the Greek Name for the Roman God Mars?
20. Who was Aphrodite married to?
21. Who brought about Achilles' demise?
22. Who gave Apollo a lyre?
23. How is Ares most often depicted?
(a) Carrying a spear.
(b) Carrying a hammer.
(c) Carrying an axe.
(d) Carrying an mace.
24. Ares is father to which 2 mythological characters?
(a) Romulus and Remus
Make your own worksheets and quizzes for Phones, Palms and PCs with QQM. For more FREE WORKSHEETS and to download QQM visit