(d) A Lion
38. What is the Greek Name for the Roman God Mercury?
39. In Greek mythology - Prometheus stole fire from where?
(a) The sun
(b) A volcano
(c) From Apollo
(d) From the underworld
40. In Greek mythology - Who freed Prometheus?
41. How many labours did Hercules perform?
42. In Greek mythology - Arachne was turned into what type of creature?
(a) A spider
(b) A cat
(c) An Ant
(d) A lion
43. What is special about gorgons?
(a) They are so ugly that anyone who saw them would be turned to stone.
(b) They were so attractive that anyone who saw them would become intoxicated.
(c) They were so friendly, anyone who spoke to them would fall in love.
Make your own worksheets and quizzes for Phones, Palms and PCs with QQM. For more FREE WORKSHEETS and to download QQM visit