Ministry of Land, Transport
and Maritime Affairs
7. Reports of the 146th Plenary Meeting (4)
Progress in the Development of New or Amending GTRs
- AC.3 agreed to consider FLEX-PLI and waited a formal proposal.
Head Restraints (GTR No.7)
- AC.3 agreed to defer consideration of the 2nd Phase proposal to the next session
- Germany informed AC.3 about the work progress of the GRSP subgroup on safety issues (SGS).
- Agreed on Basic structure of phase 1 of the GTR includes storage systems for compressed gas
and for liquid hydrogen, vehicle fuel system integrity and electric safety.
- Agreed tyre for passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles up to 4,536 kg, covered 90%
- Need a decision in March 2009