Ministry of Land, Transport
and Maritime Affairs
7. Reports of the 147th Plenary Meeting (4)
Progress in the Development of New or Amended GTRs
Pedestrian Safety(GTR No. 9)
- Agreed to take a decision for Japan’s proposal of Flex-PLI
Head Restraints (GTR No.7)
- Hold a meeting in GRSP in May regarding Japan’ proposal for the development of phase 2 of
GTR take a decision in June plenary session
- Germany informed AC.3 about the work progress of the GRSP subgroup on safety issues (SGS).
- Limit the scope for passenger cars
- Provisions for compressed and liquid hydrogen and related electric safety issues
- ETRTO requested GTR for radial passenger car tyre, commercial and light truck tyre by 2010
and fully harmonized GTR for commercial and light truck tyre by 2013
- AC3. were in favor of two step proposal.