1. All invoices will be immediately forwarded to the ______________ (staff position) who will review all invoices for mathematical accuracy, validity, conformity to the budget (or other board authorization) and compliance with bid requirements.
2. Prior to payment, all invoices will be approved (indicated by initialing) by the ________________ (staff position), who will code the invoice with an appropriate expense or other chart of accounts line item number, class and job number (where
applicable). a. By approving an invoice, the (staff position) indicates that it has ______________ been reviewed by the ______________ (staff position) and authorizes a check. b. The _____________ (staff position) will ensure that all conditions and specifications on a contract or order have been satisfactorily fulfilled, including inventorying items
(staff position) is received against packing slip counts. The ______________ responsible for timely follow-up on discrepancies and payment.
3. Approved invoices will be entered into the accounting system using the “Enter Bills”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( s t a f f p o s i t i o n ) w i l l p r e p a r e c h e c k s o n a w e e k l y b a s i s .
5. Authorized signers on _____________ (organziation’s) accounts include the Executive Director, Chair and Treasurer of the Board.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( s t a f f p o s i t i o n ) w i l l b e r e s p o n s i b l e f o r a l l b l a n k c h e c k s .
2. All checks, including payroll checks (with the exception of direct deposit payroll items) will be signed by the Executive Director or designated members of the Board of
(staff position) will generate checks for approved invoices through 3. The _______________ the accounting system using “Pay Bills” and/or “Write Checks” screens where appropriate.
4. Voided checks will have "VOID" written boldly in ink on the face and have the signature portion of the check torn out. Voided checks will be kept on file.
5. In no event will: