1. The __________ (vendor name) Payroll System will enter payroll, print payroll checks, make direct deposit transfers print payroll reports and send reports to the ____________
(staff position) will review the payroll checks before they are
The ____________ (staff position) will distribute the payroll checks to the employees. Checks will not be issued to any person other than the employee without written authorization from the employee.
The _____________ (staff position) is responsible for entering payroll reports into the accounting system.
Voluntary terminations will be paid at regular pay date. Involuntary terminations will be paid on day of separation.
_______________ (staff position) will prepare and transmit the payroll tax reports, W-2 forms, and 1099 forms.
The _______________ (staff position) will verify payroll tax preparation on a quarterly basis.
1. Payroll will be prepared in accordance with the personnel policies and benefit plan.
TRAVEL & EXPENSES
1. Each employee will complete an expense voucher if any traveling is done. Voucher should include all expenses including credit card charges. Voucher will reflect
reimbursement sources other than
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( o r g a n i z a t i o n ) .
2. Mileage to and from residence will not be paid by _____________ (organization), except for board members traveling from outside the Twin Cities to board meetings.
3. The expense voucher will be submitted within 60 days for payment, with a total, signed by the employee, authorized for payment by the Executive Director.