Worksheet 2: Program Mission and Objectives/Outcomes
1. What is the mission of the program?
2. What are the objectives/outcomes of your program/unit/project?
2. State the first objective/outcome to be evaluated.
4. Can this objective/outcome be broken down further? Break it down to the smallest unit. It must be clear what specifically you hope to see documented or changed.
5. Is this objective/outcome measurable (can indicators and standards be developed for it)? If not, restate it.
6. Formulate one or more questions that will yield information about the extent to which the objective/outcome was addressed.
7. Once you have completed the above steps, go back to #3 and write the next objective/outcome. Continue with steps 4, and 5, and 6.
Worksheet 3: Stakeholder Interest in Potential Evaluation Questions
Worksheet 4: Prioritize and Eliminate Questions
Take each question from worksheet 3 and apply criteria below.
Importance to Stakeholders
New Data Collection?
Priority (High, Medium, Low, or Eliminate)
H M L E
H M L E