2. History … be brief.
- philosophical basis (prevailing norm)
- identify principal institutions in the social, political and economic spheres
- discuss notable working rules of these institutions
3. Methodology: Explicitly state your comparor’s norm … contrast with prevailing norm. Define your performance criteria, consistent with your comparor’s norm, and provide the data on your chosen country/issue and your benchmark country (importance: you can not evaluate in a vacuum)
4. Behavior/Analysis of economy (recent)
5. Evaluation from point of view of your performance criteria…benchmark country for comparison.
- what can you now say about this country/issue?
do some forecasting: where are things going from here?