Option 3, and all known investors had chosen WORLD PHANTASY as their third party servicing agent.
Moreover, many of these investors were elderly individuals that made their YUCATAN investments by
rolling part or all of their retirement portfolios into the program. To date, this sales agent has raised
several million dollars in YUCATAN investments.
option that also allows investors to recoup up to 5 percent of any loss or liquidation penalty incurred
during the process of rolling other investments into the YUCATAN Universal Lease Program. This
feature is an added incentive for investors to exchange their existing investment portfolios into Option 3 of
the Universal Lease Program.
38. A fourth YUCATAN sales agent succeeded in selling to One Vision Children’s Foundation,
Inc. (One Vision), a non-profit organization incorporated in Arizona, a $1.03 million investment in the
34. Several Arizona YUCATAN sales agents have since become prolific sellers of the Universal
Lease Program’s investment option. One such agent recently boasted that he had sold over 300
over his entire investment portfolio, approximately $61,000, into Option 3 of the Universal Lease
Program. The elderly gentleman followed the recommendation, moving his entire annuities portfolio into
the YUCATAN Universal Lease Program.
39. Marketing materials provided to investors by the above-referenced YUCATAN sales agents
indicated that “the [YUCATAN] properties were fully insured against loss. All properties are in
Docket No. S-03539A-03-0000
33. According to YUCATAN promotional literature, Option 3 s also the only Universal Lease
36. Another YUCATAN sales agent recently encouraged a 75-year-old Phoenix resident to roll
recommended that One Vision choose the third investment option and discouraged any consideration
over the other two options.
investments in YUCATAN over the past three plus years.
35. Of this sales agent’s investors, all known investors had chosen the ‘investment selection,’
37. Still another Arizona YUCATAN sales agent, a former paralegal, admitted that she had sold
several additional YUCATAN Universal Lease investments to investors in the greater Phoenix area.