BWCA : working at local NPO’s office (social NPO, Envi Npo) and helping their work
B-1. Criteria for projects and Local Partner
Criteria for Projects
We are NGO/NPOs and working for the better world. So, we are not working for profit orientation. The project we are working on should meet some minimal criteria to ensure that volunteers work under acceptable conditions.
The program usually has a host organization. The selection of the host organization is also important to organize LMTV programs.
Criteria for projects
Project should have:
* Clear aims and goals.
* Non profit orientation.
* Useful and clear work to do by the volunteers
* Ability to meet the local needs.
* Clear agreement before, during, after projects between volunteers, hosting and sending organization
* Aims of project should be in accordance with the local of life and with the aims of the sending
organization, human rights, environment care, children care, look at the priorities
* Project should be involving long term issues and what will happen next.
Guarantee Living condition of volunteers
* Safety condition and structure
* Availability of basic standard of accommodation
* Sufficient documents for visa.
* Living cost –food, accommodation, transportation
* Guarantee human rights of the volunteers (racism, sexual discrimination ect )