Criteria for Local partner
Who is the local partner = An individual or group / organization that received the volunteers to work with in the field through receiving organization.
Criteria of local partner
* Non profit
* Having similar aim
* Capable to provide the work and host the volunteers.
* Try to cover meal, accommodation, training for the volunteers.
* Effective, meaningful, necessary program and work
* Give a recommendation
* Agree with the aim of the works and project
* Keep good cooperation with national hosting organization
* Care to the volunteers (not as a labor, sexual harassment, too much care)
* Able to speak English as formal language of communication
* Don’t expect money from volunteers
* Guarantying the security.
Example of local partner
Public school (Elementary, Junior high, High school, University),
Local NPO (Environment, Social work, Agriculture, children, etc)
Facilities (Orphanage, home for disadvantage people)
Community (Local government, etc)