The LMTV program is consists of Work, study, and other activities. To organize a good program, we need to think about the goal of each program and what work should be done, what is a good way to do the work, what kind of activities should be added, etc so that we can take out volunteer’s power.
The main part of LMTV program is, of course, volunteer work. By the way, what is a good work?
For receiving organization?
* Promoting international voluntary service
* When the work get trust from local partners and community.
* The work enables to get more know-how for both sides.
* Can provide attractive work for volunteers and local people, so project and achievement
For Local partner?
* The work is positive to be continued
* The works can create good partnership each other (volunteers, local partners and receiving organization)
* The work can increase the awareness of the public.
* The work enables for exchanging ideas and methods
* The work is not so hard work but also not so easy work
* If the volunteers feel the work is useful and they can use their talents.
* If the work gives satisfaction to the volunteer.
* The work is enjoyable and fun for the volunteer to do.
* When the work enables the volunteer to have inter-action with local people
* When the work is appreciated by local partner and community.
* The work is planned together with locals
*The work can be continued as a continuing program
For Local people?
* The work enables local people to work together and having fun with volunteers
* The work is not expensive for local people to afford.
* The work gets attention from local government, media, etc.
* The work has good cooperation between volunteers and local people.
* Many people get involved in the works to help.
* Local people have change to communicate directly with foreign volunteers.
* Local people get benefits in having international volunteers