local partners to support the project. Usually local partner will provide accommodation, food and transportation for the volunteers. Still, fund raising can be done as the following example:
1. Producing goods for sell in the project such as vegetables or fruits in agriculture project.
2. Organizing festival, event, or bazaar to collect donation from the people for example food and drinks festival, music festival, etc.
3. Organizing language class for the local people.
4. Selling second hands goods, etc.
This activities also can be done by volunteers. But it is important to be remember that fund raise would be better to be done by receiving organization so volunteers can concentrate on the project.
F-1: How to involve absent member.
Before (visa, motivation, lack of time, travel arrangement, who to be sent, how to prepared)
During (ask the absent member to read the report and up dating the news for the absent member every time, telephone call, ask them to send the document to prepare before the seminar).
After (mailing list, yahoo group, picture book, report), what should be done after all?
1. Introduction the work and conclusion of the seminar in A4.
2. Send the information separately and ask their advice and answer.
3. Keep contact with the absent members by providing contact person. (Tatsuya on behalf on working group)
Also, there are ways to solve the problem as suggested by Kai as:
1. Send the guidance book, ask them to read the book and respect what have been decided.
2. Involve them in the future plan and do those works all together.
F-2: Working Group