1. VOCABULARY EXTENSION: Choose several of the words from the text. Use a dictionary or Google‟s search field (or another search engine) to build up more associations / collocations of each word.
2. INTERNET: Search the Internet and find out more about computers and our memory. Share what you discover with your partner(s) in the next lesson.
3. MEMORY: Make a poster about our memory. Show your work to your classmates in the next lesson. Did you all have similar things?
4. COMPUTERS: Write a magazine article about how computers are changing our lives. Include imaginary interviews with people who are for and against it.
Read what you wrote to your classmates in the next lesson. Write down any new words and expressions you hear from your partner(s).
5. LETTER: Write a letter to a memory expert. Ask him/her three questions about our memory. Give him/her three opinions on this article. Read your letter to your partner(s) in your next lesson. Your partner(s) will answer your questions.
The Internet is changing our memory – 18th July, 2011 More free lessons at www.BreakingNewsEnglish.com - Copyright Sean Banville 2011