13. Within seven days before the end of the Trial Period, Leopard Labs will notify the Subscriber by SMS (to the mobile phone on which mozone is installed) and/or by email (to the email address provided by the Subscriber in accordance with clause 11) that the Trial Period is about to end. On receipt of such notice from Leopard Labs, the Subscriber will be given the option of either continuing to use mozone for a monthly subscription fee or unsubscribing from mozone in accordance with clause 25. If the Subscriber does not unsubscribe in accordance with clause 25, the Subscriber will be deemed to have elected to continue using mozone for a monthly subscription fee.
14. The monthly subscription fee charged by Leopard Labs for using mozone is $5 unless otherwise notified to the Subscriber by Leopard Labs in accordance with clause 15.
15. Leopard Labs may change the amount of the monthly subscription fee by giving 30 days notice to the Subscriber by SMS (to the mobile phone on which mozone is installed) and by email (to the email address provided by the Subscriber in accordance with clause 11).
16. The amount of the subscription fee for mozone will be invoiced by the Subscriber’s mobile carrier (as agent for Leopard Labs) and billed directly to the Subscriber’s prepaid mobile account or included in the invoice that the Subscriber receives from the Subscriber’s mobile carrier for the mobile phone on which mozone is installed.
17. Leopard Labs reserves the right to disable mozone at any time due to non-payment of subscription fees or at its discretion.
18. When Leopard Labs develops a new version, upgrade or other improvement of mozone (Improvement), it will notify the Subscriber by SMS (to the mobile phone on which mozone is installed) and by email (to the email address provided by the Subscriber in accordance with clause 11) to install the Improvement on the mobile phone on which mozone is installed. Old versions of mozone may not continue to be supported by Leopard Labs.
19. After mozone is downloaded and installed by the Subscriber on a mobile phone, and that mobile phone’s memory is re-formatted (even if accidentally), the Subscriber will have to download and install mozone again at the Subscriber’s cost. Re-formatting the mobile phone memory means deleting or corrupting any part of the phone’s firmware, software or mozone specific data required for mozone to run correctly.
20. Leopard Labs will provide technical and functional assistance to the Subscriber and the User in relation to the User’s use of mozone via the website www.leopardlabs.com/help and by way of an email help desk email@example.com which will be (a) available between the hours of 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time); and (b) staffed by employees of Leopard Labs knowledgeable in the use of mozone.
21. Leopard Labs is the sole legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in mozone and in any Improvements.
22. Leopard Labs will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage that the Subscriber or the User suffers as a result of using mozone whether incurred directly or indirectly.
23. To the extent permitted by law Leopard Labs’ sole liability for breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, negligence, or other tort is limited at its option to (a) supplying of the services again; or (b) payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
24. Leopard Labs does not warrant that mozone will filter all Internet, SMS and MMS content access. Leopard Labs does not warrant that mozone will not interfere with your mobile phone’s normal functioning. Due to external factors over which Leopard Labs has no control,
mozone User Guide v2.0
Page 30 of 34
Copyright 2008 Leopard Labs Pty Ltd