* read Diary of a Worm to the class while they are at their desks
* ask questions (Have you ever held a worm? Where have you seen worms? What color is a worm? What would it be like to be a worm?)
* Inquiry-- hopefully this is a learning lesson, and by starting off the lesson with questions, I may see what they know and do not know.
* Pair the students into groups of 2
* Give them the TQPDAC page
* Have one student get a paper towel and a worm
* Have the other student get a magnify glass and a spray bottle
* The students will then used their 5 senses to observe and write their observations down.
* Cooperative Learning-- learning that is shared in the pairs of 2.
*Multiple Intelligence-- Intrapersonal skills
Brain Based-- This part of the lesson is hands on
Constructivism- students will construct their own thoughts and feelings on worms.