HP TouchSmart 600-1055 PC
Windows®. Life without WallsTM. HP recommends Windows 7.
OPERATING SYSTEM • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit - makes everyday tasks simple—and makes new things possible.(1)
PROCESSOR PROCESSOR SPEED CHIPSET CACHE (L2) BUS SPEED MEMORY HARD DRIVE OPTICAL DRIVE(S)
Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor P7450(2)
3MB L2 Cache
1066MHz Front Side Bus
4GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 SODIMM (2x2048)
750GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive(4)
Slot-load Blu-ray player(6) & SuperMulti DVD burner(6)
Read: 8x DVD±R, 6x DVD±RW, 6x DVD±R DL, 5x DVD-RAM, 2x BD-ROM, 8x DVD-ROM, 6x DVD-ROM DL, 24x CDR, 24x CDRW, 24x CD-ROM Write: 8x DVD±R, 4x DVD±RW, 4x DVD±R DL, 5x DVD-RAM, 16x CDR, 10x CDRW(6)
NVIDIA GeForce GT230M with 1GB dedicated graphics memory and support for Blu-ray, and Microsoft® DirectX® 10. Up to 2815MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows® 7.
10/100/1000Base-T network interface
• Integrated Bluetooth® and Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring Single-band (2.4Ghz) 2x2 MIMO technology(19)
• Integrated High Definition Audio with 2.0 sound capabilities • High-performance 2.0 Speakers
PERSONAL VIDEO RECORDER
• Built in HDTV Tuner watch, pause, rewind, and record live TV(17)
REMOTE CONTROL MEMORY SLOTS EXPANSION SLOTS
HP TouchSmart remote control with Media Center functionalities
2 DIMM (240-pin, DDR3) (occupied)
1 PCI-E x16 slot (MXM)) (occupied)(24)
2 PCI-E x1 mini socket slots (occupied)(24)
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
• Warranty Options: -1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online(10) or toll-free by phone -Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider. • Support Options: -Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center. -Easy, online access to questions, answers and troubleshooting information via www.hp.com/support - Direct, knowledgeable assistance available 24/7 toll-free by phone. • Extended Service Plans: -You can choose from a variety of Extended Service Plans from HP to meet your individual needs by calling 1-866-234-1377 or by going to www.hp.com/go/totalcare
• Cleaning Cloth
HP TouchSmart Music - Create playlists with your favorite music
HP TouchSmart Video - Watch, record and upload(10) your personal videos using touch
HP TouchSmart Photo - Share your fun and memorable moments in life with family and friends
HP TouchSmart RSS Feeds - Get the latest news right at your fingertips(10)
HP TouchSmart Browser - Browse the web in a whole new way(10)
HP TouchSmart Calendar - Manage your busy schedule and stay in touch with family
HP TouchSmart Notes - Quick and easy text and voice notes right at your fingertips
Recipe Box - Import and manage your recipes from your favorite websites or enter your own with a simple touch.
HP TouchSmart Link - Transfer photos and images from a mobile phone via Bluetooth.
Canvas - Create collages to save and share with touch and/or voice controls.
HP TouchSmart Webcam - Add custom effects and embellishments and even avatars in real time to create fun and personalized videos.
Premium Web Content - Experience the best of the web with Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and more.(10)
CyberLink DVD Suite Deluxe: Make movies and slideshows and burn to DVD or CD(13)
Microsoft® Works 9: Includes a word processor, spreadsheet, database and calendar
HP Total Care Advisor 3.2: HP Advisor makes your PC easier to use -view your status at a glance, access support, discover more ways to use your PC, and navigate easily to your favorite software and services.
MOUSE AND KEYBOARD
6-in-1 memory card reader (Right) – supports Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), MultiMedia Card,
Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro
Headphone (Left Side)
Line-in (Left Side)
6 USB 2.0 ports (5 Left Side, 1 Back) (6 Ports Available)
RJ45 (10/100/1000 LAN) (Left)
IR blaster jack (Left)
RF Input (Left)
S-Video Input (Left)
Audio Input (Left)
Game input (HDMI, Composite Video and Analog (L/R) Audio)
HP low-profile wireless keyboard with hide-away bay and numeric keypad
HP wireless optical mouse
Includes Norton Internet Security™ 2009. Protects your PC and your identity when you email, bank
and shop online. 60 days of protection updates included.(11)
Easy sign-up to major dial-up and broadband Internet Service Providers:
High Speed Internet Services Comparison Shopping
PRODUCT NUMBER AD EMBARGO DATE
SALES AND FULFILLMENT EMBARGO
Touch-enabled 23" diagonal Full HD 1080p LCD Display with Brightview technology
• Unpackaged: 5.12" (W) x 23.00" (L/D) x 17.84" (H) approx. • Packaged: 9.10" (W) x 26.57" (L/D) x 21.22" (H) approx.
• Unpackaged: 33.07 lbs. approx. • Packaged: 44.09 lbs. approx.
• Colored HP Ambient Light lets you set a mood, or see your keyboard in the dark.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• China • Mexico
• Dimensions: 43.70"(L) x 40.16"(W) x 85.35"(H/D) approx. • Total weight: 1102.31 lbs. approx. • Layers: 4 • Products per layer: 6 • Total products per pallet: 24
VISIT WWW.HP.COM/GO/TOUCHSMART FOR MORE DETAILS!
(1) This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details. Internet access requires payment of additional fees or subscription for use. Offer does not include local telephone company charges, if any, or applicable taxes. Any long distance charges incurred will be the responsibility of the customer. Please make sure your access number is local. A valid credit card is required to initiate the service. This offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Additional terms and conditions may apply, see AOL offer for details. This system may require upgrade and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7 for details. (2) Dual/Quad Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers o r s o f t w a r e a p p l i c a t i o n s w i l l n e c e s s a r i l y b e n e f i t f r o m u s e o f t h i s t e c h n o l o g y . 6 4 - b i t c o m p u t i n g o n I n t e l a r c h i t e c t u r e r e q u i r e s a c o m p u t e r s y s t e m w i t h a p r o c e s s o r , c h i p s e t , B I O S , o p e r a t i n g s y s t e m , d e v i c e d r i v e r s a n d a p p l i c a t i o n s e n a b l e d f o r I n t e l ® 6 4 a r c h i t e c t u r e . P r o c e s (1a) s o r s
will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information. (4) For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. (6) Actual speeds may vary. 24X Max CD-ROM Drive data transfer rates up to 3600 KB/s. 48X Max CD-ROM Drive transfers data at a rate up to 7200 KB/s. 24X Max DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive data transfer rates may vary as follows: for recording to CD-R media, for reading CD media, the max transfer rate may be up to 3600 KB/s; for reading DVD media, the max transfer rate may be up to 10,800 KB/s. 48X Max DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive data transfer rates vary up to 7200 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. As HD DVD and Blu-ray are new formats containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some HD-DVD and Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided – Version 1.0 media. Data transfer rates up to 6,000 KB/s (CD read/write), 21,632 KB/s (DVD read/write), 17,560 KB/S (BD write), 26,340 KB/s (BD read) and 13,383 KB/s (HD DVD read). Some HD DVD and Blu-ray advanced features may not be supported. CPU power is dedicated to support HD DVD and Blu-ray playback functions. It is recommended that you close all other applications before and during HD DVD and Blu-ray playback. HD DVD and Blu-ray movies will only play through the HD DVD and Blu-ray player software. Advanced Access Content System (AACS)
keys are integrated into your PC for copy protection purposes. Occasional renewal of the AACS key is required, and easily done by connecting to the internet. (Blu-ray burner/HD DVD Player). (8) According to estimates made using EPA statistics comparing PCs with and without power management. For more information see: http://www.energystar.gov/ia/business/bulk_purchasing/bpsavings_calc/Calc_computers.xls . (10) Internet access required and sold separately. (11) Internet access required. First 60 days included; subscription required for live updates afterwards. (12) Internet access may be required. (13) Intended for your original content and other lawful uses. Do not copy copyright-protected materials. (14) The Microsoft® Office Home and Student Edition 2007 is a trial version; functionality is
reduced after 60 days. The full version is sold separately.
Internet access requires payment of additional fees or subscription for use. Offer does not include local telephone company charges, if any, or applicable taxes. Any long distance charges incurred will be the
responsibility of the customer. Please make sure your access number is local. A valid credit card is required to initiate the service. This offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Additional terms and conditions may apply, see AOL offer for details.
ATSC high-definition (HD) and
NTSC source content varies and will depend on broadcast signal, antenna, geographic location and other factors. An external over-the-air antenna that receives UHF and VHF signals is required for ATSC reception. Viewing HD content will require a compatible
high-definition display. Ability to record, edit, or transfer broadcast content such as TV programming may be limited depending on the type of content. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. For optimal results, HP recommends closing all
other applications while recording and watching television programs. (19) Wireless access point and Internet service sold separately. The specifications for the 802.11n WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. This may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11n WLAN devices. (24) Power supply upgrade may be required for graphics card upgrade, check with graphics card supplier. (25) Availability of applications on Touchsmart PC will vary by country. (26) Based on highest volume of PCs sold. Source: IDC WW PC
Tracker, December 2008.
Up to 30% performance increase versus GeForce 9300GE without hSLI and GeForce 8200 gfx chipset. Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance
is not available for other use by other programs. (28) Do not copy copyright-protected materials. (29) According to estimates made using EPA statistics comparing PCs with and without power management. (30) Third party software required.
Actual product may vary from image shown on datasheet.©2009 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing shall be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. 09/04_r1 nq Product Number: NY539AA#ABA