X hits on this document

200 views

0 shares

0 downloads

0 comments

70 / 76

Liquid Damage

Moisture and liquid may damage your cordless phone. Follow the steps below if your phone gets wet:

Case

If the exterior plastic housing on the handset or

base is exposed to moisture or liquid.

If moisture or liquid has entered the plastic housing (i.e. liquid can be heard in the phone or liquid has entered the handset battery compartment or vent

openings on the base).

Action

Wipe off the liquid, and use as normal. Handset:

  • 1)

    Remove the battery cover and leave it off for ventilation.

  • 2)

    Disconnect the battery pack. Leave the battery cover off and the battery pack disconnected for at least 3 days.

  • 3)

    Once the handset is completely dry, reconnect the battery pack and the battery cover.

  • 4)

    Recharge the handset's battery pack for 20 hours before using.

Base:

  • 1)

    Disconnect the AC adapter from the base, cutting off electrical power.

  • 2)

    Disconnect the telephone cord from the base.

  • 3)

    Let dry for at least 3 days.

IMPORTANT: You must unplug the telephone line while recharging the battery packs to avoid charge interruption. CAUTION: DO NOT use a microwave oven to speed up the drying process. This will cause permanent damage to the handset, base and the microwave oven. After following these steps, if your cordless telephone does not work, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-297-1023.

[69] LIQUID DAMAGE

www.uniden.com

Document info
Document views200
Page views200
Page last viewedSat Dec 10 07:42:53 UTC 2016
Pages76
Paragraphs1684
Words16594

Comments