STATES COMMON MEASURES PROJECT SQG INDICATORS
3. Are all hazardous waste containers properly labeled with the words “hazardous waste” and clearly marked with the date on which accumulation began?
Are all hazardous waste containers closed unless waste is being added or removed?
Are all hazardous waste containers in good condition, (i.e., free of severe rusting or
apparent structural defects, and not leaking)
6. At the time of the inspection has the facility accumulated more than ______________ RCRA hazardous waste onsite?
7. At the time of the inspection, does the facility have any RCRA hazardous waste onsite that has been accumulated onsite for more than __________*days?
8. Does the facility use a hazardous waste manifest to ship its hazardous waste when a manifest is required?
Has the facility identified all of its hazardous waste streams?
Has the facility posted the current name and telephone number of the emergency coordinator,
the location of fire extinguishers and spill control material, and if present, fire alarm, and the telephone number of the fire department, unless the facility has a direct alarm?
BEYOND COMPLIANCE INDICATORS
11. Has the facility taken one or more actions to reduce toxics, conserve water or energy over the past three years?
11a. Has the facility implemented toxic use reduction over the past 3 years? 11b. Has the facility undertaken recycling projects over the past three years? 11c. Has the facility implemented water conservation projects over the past three years?
11d. Has the facility implemented energy conservation/alternative energy projects over the past three years?
The States Common Measures Project Final Report