Arch Gen Psychiatry -- Life Event Dimensions of Loss, Humiliation, Entrapment, and Danger in the Prediction of Onsets of Major Depression and Generalized Anxiety, A…
1/27/07 10:12 AM
39. Fleiss JS, Cohen J, Everett BS. Large sample standard errors of kappa and weighted kappa. Psychol Bull. 1969;72:323-327. ISI
SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT® User's Guide, Version 8. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc; 2000.
Survival Analysis Using the SAS System: A Practical Guide. 2nd ed. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc;
42. Zeger SL, Liang KY. Longitudinal data analysis for discrete and continuous outcomes. Biometrics. 1986;42:121-130. ISI | MEDLINE
43. Bebbington PE, Tennant C, Hurry J. Adversity and the nature of psychiatric disorder in the community. J Affect Disord. 1981;3:345-366. CrossRef | ISI | MEDLINE
44. Newman SC, Bland RC. Life events and the 1-year prevalence of major depressive episode, generalized anxiety disorder, and panic disorder in a community sample. Compr Psychiatry. 1994;35:76-
ISI | MEDLINE
Murray LG, Blackburn IM. Personality differences in patients with depressive illness and anxiety
neurosis. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1974;50:183-191. ISI | MEDLINE
46. Miller PM, Ingham JG. Dimensions of experience and symptomatology. J Psychosom Res. 1985;29:475-488. CrossRef | ISI | MEDLINE
47. Kessler RC, McGonagle KA, Zhao S, Nelson CB, Hughes M, Eshleman S, Wittchen H-U, Kendler KS. Lifetime and 12-month prevalence of DSM-III-R psychiatric disorders in the United States: results from the National Comorbidity Survey. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994;51:8-19. ABSTRACT
48. Spitzer RL, Endicott J, Robins E. Research Diagnostic Criteria for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders. 2nd ed. New York: New York Psychiatric Institute; 1975.
49. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 1980.
RELATED ARTICLES IN ARCHIVES OF GENERAL PSYCHIATRY
This Month in Archives of General Psychiatry Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003;60:763. FULL TEXT
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN CITED BY OTHER ARTICLES
Genome-wide linkage analysis of a composite index of neuroticism and mood-related scales in extreme selected sibships Nash et al. Hum Mol Genet 2004;13:2173-2182. ABSTRACT | FULL TEXT
HOME | CURRENT ISSUE | PAST ISSUES | COLLECTIONS | CONTACT US | HELP © 2003 JAMA & Archives. All Rights Reserved.
Page 12 of 13