This Parts Catalogue is related to the parts for the model(s) shown in the frame below. When you are ordering replacement parts, please refer to this Parts Catalogue and quote both part numbers and part names correctly.
6. Applicable Serial No. and Color Code
1Vehicle (Frame) Serial No. JU0-000101 ~ 2Engine Serial No. JU0-000101 ~
1. Modifications or additions which have been made after issue of the Parts Catalogue will be announced in the Yamaha Parts News. It is advisable that you make necessary corrections to the Parts Catalogue according to the Yamaha Parts News.
2. Abbreviations The following abbreviations are used in this Parts Catalogue.
“UR”Use specified part number. “UN”Use as many as needed. “AP”Alternate parts. “LM” Local Made (Parts need to be ordered locally) “F#”Frame Number (Applicable machine number)
3. Parts, which are to be supplied in an assembly, are listed with a dot (.) in front of the part name as shown below. EXAMPLE CARBURETOR ASSY .JET, PILOT .NOZZLE, MAIN
4. Number of component for assembly The numeral appearing to the right of each component part indicates the quantity of parts for each assembly unit.
.SCREW, PAN HEAD
5. Applicable colors of body panels as well as other relevant information are represented in the “REMARKS” column as shown below.
7. Note that the illustrations are to be used as a reference for finding part numbers, and not to be used for assembling. When dis-assembling and/or re-assembling, please use the applicable service manual.
8. The asterisk (*) before a reference number indicates modification items after the first edition.