1. Which two statements are true regarding link-state routing protocols? (Choose two.)
They do not work well in networks that require special heirarchical designs.
* They are aware of the complete network topology.
They pass their entire routing tables to their directly connected neighbors only.
* They offer rapid convergence times in large networks.
They rely on decreasing hop counts to determine the best path.
They do not include subnet masks in their routing updates.
2. Which three statements about routing protocols are true? (Choose three.)
* OSPF elects designated routers on multiaccess links.
RIP does not support classless routing.
* EIGRP supports unequal cost load balancing.
EIGRP uses broadcast traffic to establish adjacencies with its neighbors.
* RIP does not advertise a route beyond a hop count of 15.
OSPF can convergence more quickly because it can find a feasible successor in its topology table when a successor route goes down.
3. What does RIP use to reduce convergence time in a larger network?
It reduces the update timer to 15 seconds if there are more then 10 routes.
* It uses triggered updates to announce network changes if they happen in between the periodic updates.
It uses random pings to detect if a pathway is down and therefore is preemptive on finding networks that are down.
It uses multicast instead of broadcast to send routing updates.
4. What can be determined from the output shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
Annapolis is a 2611 router that is connected to the S0/0 interface of the Montgomery router.
All of the routers are connected to Montgomery through an Ethernet switch.
* Montgomery has Layer 2 connectivity with Cumberland.
Layer 3 connectivity is operational for all of the devices listed in the Device ID column.
An administrator consoled into the Waldorf router can ping the Brant router.
* Brant, Fisherman, and Potomac are directly connected to Montgomery.
5. Refer to the exhibit. The results of the show ip route command are displayed in the graphic for Router R2. Which route will be selected for a packet with a destination address of 10.1.4.1?
static route to 10.1.0.0/22
RIP route to 10.1.0.0/23
RIP route to 10.1.0.0/24
* 0.0.0.0/0 via 192.168.0.1