24. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator issues the command no ip classless on Router1. What forwarding action will take place on a packet that is received by Router1 and is destined for host 192.168.0.26?
* The packet will be dropped.
The packet will be forwarded to the gateway of last resort.
The packet will match the 192.168.0.0 network and be forwarded out Serial 0/0.
The packet will most closely match the 192.168.0.8 subnet and be forwarded out Serial 0/1.
25. Which three statements are true regarding the encapsulation and de-encapsulation of packets when traveling through a router? (Choose three.)
* The router modifies the TTL field, decrementing it by one.
The router changes the source IP to the IP of the exit interface.
* The router maintains the same source and destination IP.
* The router changes the source physical address to the physical address of the exit interface.
The router changes the destination IP to the IP of the exit interface.
The router sends the packet out all other interfaces, besides the one it entered the router on.
26. Refer to the exhibit. What is the most efficient summarization of the routes attached to router R1?
27. What are two tasks that must be completed before two routers can use OSPF to form a neighbor adjacency? (Choose two.)
The routers must elect a designated router.
* The routers must agree on the network type.
* The routers must use the same dead interval.
The routers must exchange link state requests.
The routers must exchange database description packets.
28. Refer to the exhibit. The network is using the RIPv2 routing protocol. If network 10.0.0.0 goes down, what mechanism will prevent Router1 from advertising false routing information back to Router2?