(2) TC 1-210 is the commander’s primary training document linking individual, crew and unit collective training.
(1) Commander - ATP is the commander’s program. The aviation commander is the overall manager of the ATP.
(2) Operations Officer/S3 - Principle staff officer for operations and training.
(a) Identifies training requirements.
(b) Prepares training plans.
(c) Carries out training programs.
(d) Conducts training inspections.
(e) Compiles training records (759).
(3) Standardization Officer - Technical advisor to the commander. Help commander and operations officer develop, implement and manage the ATP.
(4) Evaluators/Trainers - SPs, IPs, IEs, MEs, FIs, and SIs who assist the commander. They evaluate, train, and have technical supervision of the standardization program.
(5) Unit Trainers - Aviators designed to train and instruct in specialized training. Not designed to evaluate.
(6) Crew Members
(a) Rated - Aviators.
(b) Nonrated - Individuals, other than aviators, who work with aviators performing duties aboard an aircraft under the team concept. Such as a Flight Medic.
(c) Noncrew - Perform duties directly related to the in-flight mission of the aircraft which are not essential to the operation of the aircraft. Such as a Aerial Photographer.
: AR 600-106 defines nonrated and noncrew members.
B: Learning Step/Activity - Provide instruction on the main elements of individual and collective mission tasks.