(1) Will or Must - Indicates a mandatory requirement.
(2) Should - Indicates a preferred, but not mandatory, method of accomplishment.
(3) May - Indicates an acceptable method of accomplishment.
(4) NVS - Night Vision System that is attached to aircraft, such as TADS/PNVS.
(5) NVG - Night Vision Goggle image intensifier system, such as AN/AVS-6 (ANVIS).
(6) NVD - Refers to NVS, NVG, or NVS and NVG
: Conduct a check on learning and summarize the learning step/activity.
E: Learning Step/Activity - Provide instruction on to whom the ATP applies.
Method of Instruction: CO. Instructor to student ratio is: 1:18.
Time of Instruction: minutes
Media: Slides thru
a. The ATP applies to:
(1) All Army aviators in operational flying positions.
(2) Nonrated crew members (NCM) in designated flying positions.
(3) Nonrated crew members who perform crew member duties per
(4) Persons authorized to perform crew member duties in Army aircraft, IAW AR 95-1 or NGR(AR) 95-210.
b. TC 1-210 is the commander’s guide for implementing the ATP but the following ATMs are an integral part of the program.
TC 1-209 Observation Helicopter, OH-58D