We believe that children are natural learners and have great talents if given a proper environment for growth. The camp was very much creative and really kindled the skills of children boosted their creativity, confidence and courage.
Special educators from Ahmedabad having wide experience working with children
Suyam Staff & Suyam Volunteers and SIRAGU teaching staff
* Cooperative games* Challenging games* Mural art*Jewellery making
* Theatre workshop* Group Singing* Tai-chi* Taekwondo
* Meditation* Audio Magazine * Video Profile * Other activities
& children taken for outing on 16th May 2006
Govt. Museum in Egmore, Children Park & Marina Beach
Age group - 8 to 14 years
8 tsunami affected children and two teachers from NAGAPATTINAM & Karaikkal
10 children from our Siragu Montessori School
7 children from Good Life Centre, Tambaram and Nesakkaram at Nungambakkam, Chennai.
& also other children from different schools who paid relevant fees
OTHER PROGRAMS OF SUYAM
April 12, 2006
A senior Citizen (Old age person aged 72 years) was accommodated from 7th to 12th of April’06.
He was spotted by us near a temple in Thiruvallur District and shelter given at Siragu
After a week he was admitted in “Sevaalaya” in Kasuva Village, Paakkam, Thiruvallur Dist
CONFERENCES & SEMINARS attended
During 7th to 13th of June 2006 – Asha Conference in MURADABAD
Myself & Mr.Muthuram attended the conference in Muradabad.
* It was an wonderful experience for us
* Opportunity to meet many team working under the banner of Asha
* The hospitality was pleasing
* An overwhelming learning experience
* Given time to share the ideas and thoughts of Suyam and about our services
* Able to know the contributions of many partnering NGOs of Asha and Asha fellows
On a whole, a valuable lifetime experience. Thanks to Asha Honor Team.
During 1st Sep. to 10th Sep’ 2006 – Jeevan Vidhya Shivir @ HYDERABAD
Mr.Shriram Narasimhan of Asha invited me for Jeevan Vidhya Shivir @ Hyderabad
Shivir is about
HARMONY in EXISTENCE
HARMONY of I with THE BODY