HARMONY in FAMILY
HARMONY in SOCIETY
HARMONY in NATURE
* Really an eye opening for me.
* Over 64 Indian delegates from different parts of India and Abroad attended the conference
* Held in IIIT, Hyderabad – Able to interact with students of IIIT
* Hospitality was excellent and food menu was filled with Natural Food
(Highly impressed with the Natural Food served in the Shivir. With the guidance of Dr.Vijaya Venkat, served Natural Food to the guests of my marriage with Mr.Muthuram on 28th September).
* Got valuable contacts and many of them interested in supporting Siragu project.
* Students of IIIT collected some amount and contributed to Suyam and also sent some amount on the occasion of Diwali celebrations @ Siragu.
During 26th to 30th October 2006 – SAMMELAN at KANPUR
Myself reached Kanpur on 29th Evening and given her speech in the Sammelan and attended last day program and interacted with many Eminent personalities who come from throughout India. It was a wonderful opportunity for me to interact with many delegates who come from different parts of India and also met Asha Volunteers whom we met in MURADABAD conference.
CII – Confederation of Indian Industry, South Region called upon
RURAL EMPOWERMENT – ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
* ½ day Seminar gave an opportunity to meet the leaders of many Self Help Groups
* Able to meet Mr.Y.S.Rajan, close associate of Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam (Mr.Rajan already met Siragu children @ CLRI, Adyar and quite impressed upon SIRAGU kids’ answering skills).
* In the Question hour, self raised 3 questions on various topics and got audience response and appreciated by people on the Diaz.
* Every seminar is useful in some way and learning experience, this seminar also given us more ideas about Rural Empowerment and Entrepreneurial Skills Development.
LAUNCH OF NEW PROJECTS
Project : Student Follow Up Program @ PULICAT (Pazhaverkadu)
Program : Distribution of All Subject Guides to X Std Students
Suyam successfully performed under SSA Program 2005-06 in Minjur Block (Thiruvallur District) and run 28 centers with total beneficiaries of 480 children. Students those who were regular to the AIE centers were motivated to write their X Std exams.
Program in Detail