National Council f welcomed Air Commo Athan in 1946 when providing a site f
Mr. Tom Jones, the attention of those that the total cos was equipped for C which faced the st of the Hall. There writing and study. quarters for the l
ABERGAVENNY ABERPORTH ABERAYNON ABERYSTWYTH ABERSYCHAN ANBLE BARRY
BODORGAN BEAUMARIS BANGOR BUILTH WELLS CARDIFF
CRYMLYN BURROWS COWBRIDGE CAERPHILLY CAERLEON CAERLEON W.V.A. CHEPSTOW CAREW CHERITON CAERNAVON
or his untir dore D.W. Cl the project or the Centr
ing work in providin appen, C.B., who was
was first considere e.
g this memorial. He also Station Commander at St. d, and thanked him for
then Treasu present to t was in the anteen work. age and dres was a large Behind the eader and hi
rer of the Welsh Nat the fine building an
region of £9,000. O At the other end wa sing rooms, which ha
well-furnished loun counter was a kitche s staff.
ional Council, drew the d equipment and revealed ne end of the main hall s a wood block floor d been built on the side ge and a quiet room for n and comfortable living
LIST OF YMCA CENTRES OPENED.
Frogmore Street A.A. Practice Camp London House Chalybeate Street
R.A.F. Station Broad Street Island Car Park Wembley Café Glan-y-Mor Newlands Street Town Centre *2 Court Road *Merthyrmawr Road RAF Station, Anglesea Trinity Church, Schoolroom *Central YMCA High Street
T.S. Centre, Windsor Place
A. Camp, Llanedeyrne Road
Heath Park Camp *Central YMCA Town Recruiting Centre Kennard Hall Wellington Street *Station Hut (G.W.R.) No. 6. Platform Hut Drill Hall, Dumfries Place Stuart Street (Docks) Colchester Avenue Schools *Guildhall Square, Caerfyrddin Lammas Street Scouts Hall YMCA 2a Cardiff Road Cambria House, The Racecourse The Schools The Racecourse R.A.F. Station *18 Bangor Street