Sings AND Symptoms
- loss of motor function below the level of the injury; initially flaccid paralysis.
- Bilateral external rotation of the legs at the hips
- Loss of sensory function below the level of theinjury; loss of pain, touch, temperature, deep pain, vibration, and proprioception.
- Neurogenic shock.( Loss autotonomic nervous system function)
- Hypotension ,bradycardia .?
- Poikilothermia .
- loss of voluntary bowel and bladder function .
- loss of reflexes, if spinal shock is present .