Page 11 of 93
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY OF NANOMATERIALS: Introduction to Nano materials - Basic principles of Nanoscience & Technology – Fabrication of nano materials – Physical & chemical properties of nanomaterials – Carbon nanotubes – Applications of nanotechnology.
1. Applied Physics 2nd edition by Dr. P. Appala Naidu & Dr. M. Chandra Shekar, V.G.S. Book links.
2. Introduction to Solid State Physics by C. Kittel ; Wiley Eastern Ltd.
3. Nanotechnology by Mark Ratner and Daniel Ratner; Pearson Education.
1. Materials Science and Engineering by V. Raghavan; Prentice-Hall India.
2. Materials Science by M. Arumugam; Anuradha Agencies.
3. Solid State Physics by N.W. Ashcroft & N. David Merwin; Thomson Learning.
4. Materials Science by M.S.Vijaya & G. Rangarajan; Tata McGraw Hill.
5. Solid State Physics by P.K. Palanisamy; Scitech Publications (India) Pvt. Ltd.
6. Nano Materials by A.K. Bandyopadhyay, New Age International Publishers.
7. Applied Physics by P.K.Mittal; I.K. International.
8. Applied Physics by K. Vijay Kumar & T. Sreekanth; S. Chand & Company Ltd.