Page 25 of 93
Week 25 - Task 2 : Second week helps students in making their presentations interactive.Topic covered during this week includes : Hyperlinks, Inserting –Images, Clip Art, Audio, Video, Objects, Tables and Charts
Week 26 - Task 3 : Concentrating on the in and out of Microsoft power point and presentations in LaTeX. Helps them learn best practices in designing and preparing power point presentation. Topic covered during this week includes :- Master Layouts (slide, template, and notes), Types of views (basic, presentation, slide slotter, notes etc), Inserting – Background, textures, Design Templates, Hidden slides.
Week 27 - Task 4 : Entire week concentrates on presentation part of LaTeX and power point. Topic covered during this week includes -Using Auto content wizard, Slide Transition, Custom Animation, Auto Rehearsing
Week 28 - Task 5 : Power point test would be conducted. Students will be given model power point presentation which needs to be replicated (exactly how it’s asked).
Week 29 : Help students in preparing their personal website using Microsoft/ equivalent (FOSS) tool publisher. Topic covered during this week includes - Publisher Orientation, Using Templates, Layouts, Inserting text objects, Editing text objects, Inserting Tables, Working with menu objects, Inserting pages, Hyper linking, Renaming, deleting, modifying pages, Hosting website.
1. Comdex Information Technology course tool kit Vikas Gupta, WILEY Dreamtech
2. The Complete Computer upgrade and repair book,3rd edition Cheryl A Schmidt, WILEY Dreamtech
3. Introduction to Information Technology, ITL Education Solutions limited, Pearson Education.
4. PC Hardware and A+Handbook – Kate J. Chase PHI (Microsoft)
5. LaTeX Companion – Leslie Lamport, PHI/Pearson.
6. All LaTeX and others related material is available at
(a) www.sssolutions.in and