Page 69 of 93
Note: Week 2 contains the remaining pages and their description.
4) CART PAGE:
The cart page contains the details about the books which are added to the cart.
The cart page should look like this:
Web Site Name
Book name Price Quantity Amount
Java 2 $35.5 2 $70
XML bible $40.5 1 $40.5
Total amount - $130.5
5) REGISTRATION PAGE:
Create a “registration form “with the following fields
1) Name (Text field) 2) Password (password field)
3) E-mail id (text field)
4) Phone number (text field)
5) Sex (radio button)
6) Date of birth (3 select boxes)
7) Languages known (check boxes – English, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil)
8) Address (text area)
Name (Name should contains alphabets and the length should not be less than 6 characters).
Password (Password should not be less than 6 characters length).
E-mail id (should not contain any invalid and must follow the standard pattern
4. Phone number (Phone number should contain 10 digits only).
Note : You can also validate the login page with these parameters.
Design a web page using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) which includes the following:
1) Use different font, styles:
In the style definition you define how each selector should work (font, color etc.). Then, in the body of your pages, you refer to these selectors to activate the styles. For example: