Internet Banking Service
Appendix I-Table 1 (Continue) Measurement for Perceived Characteristics of Internet Banking
- Conducting banking business over the Internet allows greater risk of error than dealing with tellers at a branch bank.
- You would feel uneasy when dealing with a bank via the Internet since your account and personal information could be accessed by a hacker or an unauthorized person.
- You are apprehensive about conducting banking business through the Internet as computer virus could harm your information and your computer.
- You consider that the purchase cost of computer and/or modem could hamper your decision to use Internet banking
- You find that the benefit of conducting banking business over the Internet (i.e. you do not have to make time and effort to go to the bank) cannot outweigh the price of ISP subscription fee and telephone call (to link with the ISP).
- You will esteem yourself as a technology innovator when using Internet banking service.
ABAC Journal Vol. 22, No.3 (September - December, 2002), pp. 63 - 80