The remaining agenda items under New Business did not require action by the Committee. These items include:
(1) Allocation of $200,000 from the Emergency Repair, Maintenance, and Replacement Account for enhanced security for the Grauman Unit at Central State Hospital in Jefferson County.
(2) Allocation of $55,000 from the Statewide Deferred Maintenance Pool Account, to be used in conjunction with other funds for restoration of the Costigan Cupola, located on the campus of the School for the Blind in Louisville.
(3) An emergency lease to permit the Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs to stay at its current location at 333 Waller Avenue, in Lexington, Kentucky. This was prompted by changes made in the 1998 Regular Session to transfer the contracted employees of the Commission into the state merit system.
(4) Follow-up report for the Kentucky Asset/Liability Commission General Fund Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes, 1998 Series B.
(5) Follow-up report for Kentucky Higher Education Student Loan Corporation Insured Student Loan Revenue Bonds, 1998 Series A and B.
(6) Report by the Todd County School District of a proposed bond issue ($1,075,000 and 100% locally funded). Proceeds will be used to finance classroom additions at an elementary school.
The Semi-Annual Report of the Kentucky Asset/Liability Commission.
Annual Report of Bonds Outstanding by the Office of Financial Management
and Economic Analysis.
Following a tour of the Louisville Waterfront Park, the new Jefferson County Judicial Center, and the Commonwealth Convention Center Expansion Project, the Committee adjourned at approximately 2:00 p.m.