May 1, 2005
3. Excitation system model, supply block diagram and model parameters in IEEE4,5 or PSS/E format
4. Voltage compensation, supply block diagram and settings if used
5. Voltage regulator over-excitation limiters, supply block diagram and model parameters in IEEE6 format.
6. Power System Stabilizer (if used), supply Power System Stabilizer block diagram and model parameters in IEEE or PSS/E format.
7. Exciter saturation curve if a non static source is used for excitation power.
K)Turbine Governor Data
1. Model or equipment name for speed/load governor controls
2. Speed/Load governor model, supply block diagram and model parameters in IEEE7,8 or PSS/E format
L)Generator Step-up Transformer Data
3. Serial Number
5.High voltage winding, nominal voltage kV
6.High voltage winding connection (wye/delta)
7.Low voltage winding, nominal voltage kV
8.Low voltage winding connection (wye/delta)
9. Transformer resistance p.u.
10.Transformer reactance p.u.
Transformer impedance base values MVA kV
12. Available tap settings
4 IEEE Standard 421.5-1992 "IEEE Recommended Practice for Excitation System Models for Power System Stability Studies"
5 IEEE Digital Excitation Task Force, "Computer Models for Representation of Digital-Based Excitation Systems," , Vol. 11, No. 3, September 1996
6 IEEE Committee Report, "Recommended Models for Overexcitation Limiting Devices," , Vol. 10, No. 4, December 1995
7 IEEE Committee Report, "Dynamic Models for Steam and Hydro Turbine Control Models for System Dynamic Studies," , Vol. PAS-92, November, 1973
8 W.I. Rowen, "simplified Mathematical Representations of Heavy Duty Gas Turbines," , Vol.105(1), 1983