Ballroom Dance Championships) can be viewed yearly on PBS television channel, usually in October.
Resources for learning how to dance include classes offered within the community, community college, or university dance programs, private studios such as Fred Astaire and Authur Murray, video tapes, or books.
1. Bailey, J. Dancin' And Romancin': Why It's Back And What It Does For Body And Soul. Health. 21 (1): 39, 1989.
2. Kelvin, A. Cheek To Cheek Is Doubly Chic, The Second Time Around. Smithsonian. 19(12): 84, 1989
3. Peters, S. The Eloquent Passion. J. Pop. Culture. 25(4): 163, 1992
4. Sommer, S., E. Lipman, and K. Graves. Capturing The Ritual Of Ballroom Dance: Time Suspended. Dance Magazine. 64 (2): 52,1990.
5. Tobias, T. Dance: Skimming The Erotic With The American Ballroom Theatre. New York: Fall Preview (v25, n36), 1992 p96.