topic: The FUTURE PERFECT tense in English 1 | level: Beginner/Intermediate
Fill in each blank with the correct words to change each present continuous tense sentence into a future perfect tense sentence: EX: I am reading a book --> By this time tomorrow, I will have read the book.
1. I am writing a book. By this time next month, I ___________________________
2. Maria is preparing a report. By this time tomorrow, Maria ___________________________
3. Martha is learning German. By this time next year, Martha ___________________________
4. They are inviting all their friends. By this time tomorrow, they ___________________________
all their friends.
5. We are bringing our stuff to our new apartment. By this time tomorrow, we ___________________________ apartment.
all our stuff to our new
6. I am fixing my computer. By this time next week, I ___________________________
7. My mother is making dinner. By the time the guests arrive, my mother
8. Peter is reading a magazine. By the time his flight lands, Peter ___________________________
9. My sister and I are painting our apartment. By this time tomorrow, my sister and I ___________________________
10. John is cleaning the house. By the time his parents arrive, John
© 2009 LearnEnglishFeelGood.com - Free to use at home and in classrooms. Please do not repost online without permission.