(5) A listed authority shall, when formulating its objectives for the purposes of paragraph (4), consider the need to have objectives that address the causes of any differences between the pay of men and women that are related to their sex.
(6) A listed authority shall ensure that its Scheme sets out the actions which it has taken or intends to take to -
(a) gather information on the effect of its policies and practices on men and women and in particular -
(i) the extent to which they promote equality between its male and female staff, and
(ii)the extent to which the services it provides and the functions it performs take account of the needs of men and women;
(b) make use of such information and any other information the authority considers to be relevant, to assist it in the performance of its section 76A(1) duty, its duties under this Order and in particular its regular review of -
(i) the effectiveness of the actions identified for the purposes of sub-paragraph (e), and
(ii)its arrangements for the preparation of subsequent Schemes;
(c) assess the impact of its policies and practices, or the likely impact of its proposed policies and practices, on equality between women and men;
(d) consult relevant employees, service users and others (including trade unions); and
(e) achieve the fulfilment of the objectives set out for the purposes of paragraph (4).
Implementation of the Gender Equality Scheme
3. (1) A listed authority shall, within the period of three years beginning with the date when a Scheme or a revised Scheme is prepared and published under article 2 or 4, put into effect the actions identified for the purposes of -
article 2(6)(b); and
(2) Nothing in this article imposes any requirement on a listed authority where, in all the circumstances, it would be unreasonable or impracticable for it to perform the requirement.
Review of a Gender Equality Scheme
4. A listed authority shall review its Scheme and prepare and publish a revised Scheme –
(a) not later than the end of the period of three years beginning with the date of publication of its first Scheme; and