Material Safety Data Sheet
Printing Date 12/04/2006
acc. to ISO/DIS 11014 Revision Number 5
Reviewed on 06/23/2004
Trade name: DC12176 SILAPRENE SOLIDSEAL
(Contd. of page 3)
11 Toxicological information · Acute toxicity: · LD/LC50 values that are relevant for classification: 101-68-8 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate Oral LD50 2200 mg/kg (mouse) · Primary irritant effect: · on the skin: Irritant to skin and mucous membranes. · on the eye: Irritating effect. · Sensitization: Sensitization possible through inhalation. · Additional toxicological information: The product shows the following dangers according to internally approved calculation methods for preparations: Harmful
12 Ecological information
· General notes: Water hazard class 1 (Self-assessment): slightly hazardous for water Do not allow undiluted product or large quantities of it to reach ground water, water course or sewage system.
13 Disposal considerations
· Product: · Recommendation: Must not be disposed of together with household garbage. Do not allow product to reach sewage system.
· Uncleaned packagings: · Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
14 Transport information · DOT regulations: · Hazard class: NON REGULATED
· Sara · Section 355 (extremely hazardous substances): None of the ingredients is listed.
· Section 313 (Specific toxic chemical listings): Substance is listed.
1330-20-7 xylene 101-68-8 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
· TSCA (Toxic Substances Control Act): All components of this product are on the TSCA Inventory or are exempt from TSCA Inventory requirements. · Proposition 65 · Chemicals known to cause cancer: None of the ingredients is listed.
(Contd. on page 5)