Material Safety Data Sheet
Printing Date 12/04/2006
acc. to ISO/DIS 11014 Revision Number 5
Reviewed on 06/23/2004
Trade name: DC12176 SILAPRENE SOLIDSEAL
(Contd. of page 4)
· Chemicals known to cause reproductive toxicity: None of the ingredients is listed.
· (DSL) Canada Dosmestic Substance List All components of this product are on the DSL(Canada Domestic Substance list) or are exempt from DSL requirements.
· Cancerogenity categories · EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) 1330-20-7 xylene
101-68-8 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
· IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) 1330-20-7 xylene 101-68-8 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
· NTP (National Toxicology Program) None of the ingredients is listed.
· TLV (Threshold Limit Value established by ACGIH) 1330-20-7 xylene
· MAK (German Maximum Workplace Concentration) 101-68-8 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
· NIOSH-Ca (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) None of the ingredients is listed.
· OSHA-Ca (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) None of the ingredients is listed.
· Product related hazard informations: The product has been classified and marked in accordance with directives on hazardous materials.
· Hazard-determining components of labelling: 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
· Risk phrases: Slight irritant.
May cause sensitisation by inhalation. Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
· Special labeling of certain preparations: Contains isocyanates. See information supplied by the manufacturer.
· National regulations: · Water hazard class: Water hazard class 1 (Self-assessment): slightly hazardous for water.
16 Other information
Although the information and recommendations set forth in this MSDS are presented in good faith and are believed to be correct as of the date of this MSDS, Royal Adhesives & Sealants makes no representations as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. Information is supplied on the condition that the persons receiving and using it will make their own determination as to the suitability for their purpose prior to use. In no event will Royal Adhesives & Sealants or any affiliate thereof be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance on the information set forth in the MSDS.
· Department issuing MSDS: Environment protection department.