To save an image, tap OK or wait for the preview to disappear from the screen and the camera application to return to the digital viewfinder.To exit
To get more details, refer to the Additional Product Information located on the Getting Started CD.
To view photos using HP Photosmart Mobile: 1. Tap Start > Programs > Photosmart Mobile.
2. Tap the thumbnail (a smaller representation of the larger photo) then tap View. HP Photosmart Mobile displays the photo and the file information associated with it.
3. Tap Browse to view other thumbnail images or tap the Arrow symbols to scroll through the photos one at a time.
NOTE Tap the zoom icon
at the bottom of the screen to view the photo full-
screen. Tap the zoom- in icon
to view a close-up of the photo. Use the
to return the photo to normal.
To view photos in a different folder:
1. While in the HP Photosmart Mobile program, tap the file folder icon the bottom of the screen.
Tap a different folder where photos reside.
HP Photosmart Mobile displays the photos from the selected folder.
Taking a Video Clip
To take a video clip: 1. Tap Start > Programs > Photosmart Camera.
2. Locate the camera lens on the back of the HP iPAQ and frame the subject to be photographed in the digital viewfinder located on the HP iPAQ screen.
3. To begin filming the video clip:
Tap the Video icon
on the screen.