32. A rectangle is 9 ft wide and ft long. Express as an integer the
minimum length, in feet, of the rectangle when the area is greater
than 207. ( The area of a rectangle is equal to its length times its
33. A student’s grades on five math exams were 68, 82, 90, 73, and 95.
Each exam has maximum 100 points. In order to receive a B, the
student must get 80% or better. What scores on the sixth test will
enable this student to receive a B in the math course? ( Describe all
Set up the inequality:
34. How many ounces of water evaporated from 60 oz of a 12% salt
solution to produce a 16% salt solution? (Hint: water has no salt.)
= Quantity (pure salt)
35. A television selling for $1260 has a markup of $320. Find the
markup rate. (Round your answer to the nearest percent.)
36. The total value of the dimes and quarters in a bank is $6.05 There are
six more quarters than dimes. Find the number of each type of coin in the bank.