HELPFUL COGNITIVE APPROACHES
6. Movement: Sample Activities
* Do fun, guided stretches/movements every thirty minutes.
* Students catch ball to give oral response to review question.
* Instead of matching items on paper, have students walk around the room trying to find a match to their card, or read as many cards as they can trying to locate specific information.
* For multiple-choice review, have students stand on the wall that matches their answer (label walls A, B, C, or D).
* Do “the wave” to applaud student’s efforts