48. Apart from the other women and the officers, which other staff do you see from time to time e.g. doctor, psychiatrist, probation officer, teachers, clergy, outside visitors e.g. Board of Visitors, programmes specialist (e.g. for addictions) others?
49. Of those people you have mentioned, can you see them as often as you think you need to?
50.Have you been on report since you’ve been in prison? If so what happened? Did you think that was fair?
51. What do you think of the prison rules?
52. Have you ever made any formal complaint about anything that has happened to you in prison? [If yes, interviewer please record complaint, recipient and outcome].
53. Do you feel you know what your rights as a prisoner are?
54. If you wanted to make a complaint, do you know how to go about it?
Is your health now better or worse than when
you came into prison?
56.Do you have any major health problems at present? (Interviewer, please list them.)
57.Have you had any medical treatment while